L39 Albatros XXXL full GFK/CFK kit white
The Aero L-39 Albatros is a high-performance jet trainer aircraft developed in Czechoslovakia to meet requirements for a “C-39″ (C for cvičný – trainer) during the 1960s to replace the L-29 Delfín. It was the first of the second-generation jet trainers, and the first turbofan-powered trainer produced, and was later updated as the L-59 Super Albatros and as the L-139 (prototype L-39 with engine Garrett TFE731). The design is still produced in an evolved state as the L-159 ALCA, while more than 2,800 L-39s still serve with over 30 air forces around the world. The Albatros – the most widely used jet trainer in the world – is versatile, seeing duty in light-attack missions as well as in basic and advanced pilot training.
- Composite parts of wings, fuselage and horizontal stabilizer, air-intakes , canopy-frame and nossle (total 16 parts)
- Wing joiner built in
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Retract mount for main gear built in
- CNC milled parts ( wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Turbine engine
- Thrust pipe
- Retract landing gear
- Linkage set for all rudders no. 11034
- Linkage set for geardoors no. 11035
- Canopy-lock , set no. 11036
- Wing-protection bags ( mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|Lenght of fuselage:||4,50 m|
|Weight (all up):||70,00 kg|
|Required turbine size:||400 Newton|
|Wing construction:||fibreglass/carbon composite|
Contact us via Email/Facebook page for more information/to order.
Please contact us on our Facebook page or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org for stock status & estimated delivery times before/when placing your order.