L39 Albatros 2,7m full composite GFK/CFK kit white
The Aero L-39 Albatros is a high-performance jet trainer aircraft developed in Czechoslovakia to meet requirements for a “C-39″ (C for cvičný – trainer) during the 1960s to replace the L-29 Delfín. It was the first of the second-generation jet trainers, and the first turbofan-powered trainer produced, and was later updated as the L-59 Super Albatros and as the L-139 (prototype L-39 with engine Garrett TFE731).
The design is still produced in an evolved state as the L-159 ALCA, while more than 2,800 L-39s still serve with over 30 air forces around the world. The Albatros – the most widely used jet trainer in the world – is versatile, seeing duty in light-attack missions as well as in basic and advanced pilot training.
The Albatros L39 from Tomhawk-Design displays the perfect compromise between a funjet and a professional competition jet. With his fuselage and wings made in sandwich-vacuum technic, he is solid as well as light. With his seperable fuselage you can transport the L39 in a typical estate car. A concerted accessory set perfects the Albatros L39.
The full GRP kit, which is manufactured in modern GRP /CFRP sandwich-vacuum technology, we can offer you with a complete set of accessories from scale landing gear, scale cockpit, tailpipe up to GRP tank, everything in field proven quality. Furthermore we can offer you all the accessories and scale parts to the kit.
- Composite parts of wings, fuselage, horizontal stabilizer, rudders, air-intakes complete set, canopy–frame, nossle, gear-doors. (total 21 parts)
- Wing joiner built in
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Retract mount for main gear built in
- CNC milled parts ( wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Turbine engine
- Thrust pipe
- Linkage set for all rudders no. 10945
- Linkage set for geardoors no. 10946
- Canopy-lock , set no. 90212
- Wing-protection bags (mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|Lenght of fuselage:||3,50 m|
|Required turbine size:||16 kg|
|Wing construction:||fibreglass/carbon composite|
Contact us via Email/Facebook page for more information/to order.