F-86 3,1m full composite kit
The North American F-86 was the only fighter in the western world, who could match in the Korean War with the Soviet MiG-15 – the performances were a little worse, but the flight characteristics were better.
Full composite kit, which is manufactured in most modern glas- and carbonfiber (herex) vacuum sandwich technology.
The F 86 in scale1: 3.7 is an impressive large model with outstanding flight characteristics.
During the construction of the model, a special emphasis was placed on ‘scales’ appearance.
Therefore, the master pattern of the F86 was planked with sheet metal and rivets are applied in accordance with the original.
Parts included :
- Composite parts of wings, slats, fuselage , horizontal stabilizer , rudders , air-intakes , canopy –frame , gear-doors. (total 19 parts)
- Wing joiner built in
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Most ribs built in in the fuselage
- Retract mount for main gear built in
- CNC milled parts ( wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Turbine engine
- Thrust pipe
- Retract landing gear
- Linkage set for elevator no. 11134
- Linkage set for rest ofl rudders no. 11135
- Linkage set for geardoors no. 11136
- Canopy-lock , set no. 90212
- Wing-protection bags ( mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|Lenght of fuselage:||3,00 m|
|Weight (all up):||20,50 kg|
|Required turbine size:||18 kg|
|Wing construction:||fibreglass/carbon composite|