F-5 Tiger 1,95m full composite kit white
Originally, this aircraft was developed in the 50s under the name Northrop NF-156F as a cheaper, low-maintenance fighter. The first flight took place on 30 July 1959 instead. For such models was at that time, however, no market. The U.S. Army has signaled some interest to use that type to, but nevertheless it took very long until the F-5 was produced in series.
For the full fiberglass kit that is produced in most modern sandwich-vacuum technology, we will have all accessories from the scale landing gear, cockpit, exhaust pipe to the fiberglass tank we can offer everything in field-proven quality. Furthermore, we will round off the kit with all scale accessories and you can choose between the single engine version or with 2 turbines.
The mold construction was conducted primarily by Michael Franz and Gerold Werner and was ultimately essential that we are able to offer this model to our customers.
- Composite parts of wings, fuselage, horizontal stabilizer, rudders, air-intakes, canopy-frame. (total 10 parts)
- Wing joiner built in
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Retract mount for main gear built in
- CNC milled parts ( wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Turbine engine
- Thrust pipe
- Retract landing gear
- Push-rod set for elevator no. 11637
- Linkage set for elevator no.11638
- Linkage set for rest of rudders no. 11639
- Linkage set for geardoors no. 11640
- Wing-protection bags (mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|Lenght of fuselage:||3,45 m|
|Weight (all up):||19,50 kg|
|Wing construction:||fibreglass/carbon composite|