Desert Aircraft DA-120
Displacement: 121 cc
Weight: 2300 g
including Ignition: 2445 g
Length from engine mount to prop hub: 159 mm
RPM-Range: 1000 - 6800 1/min
2-Blade: 28x12", 29x10"
· 175 g less weight than the DA-100.
· Aerobatic power curve.
· Most torque in its class.
· Crankcase CNC milled from 7075 aluminum alloy.
· Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
· Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings.
· Low vibration.
· Walbro Carburator
· Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
· Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
· DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
· Rapid spares delivery and repair service from Germany by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
· 3 Years Guarantee* by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.