ASG 32 GPS-competition 7.7m carbon version
The GPS-competition Version of the ASG-32 is designed by FW-models for Tomahawk , the design was calcultaed for extrem dynamic perfrmance . The wings construction is made from carbonfibre to meet highest levels of durability , the to layer is fibre-glass. The airfoil is extremly thin and starts with 10% at the beginning anf edns up at 9% att the wings end.
The fuselage was designed to be parted. This makes it very handy for transportation. .
The model ASG 32 by Tomahawk Design convinces in the air by an exeptional look and outstanding performance. It is a beauty and pure enjoyment for the glider enthusiast.
The full kit includes carbon reinforcements and is being produced using vacuum technology. The kit is well under 25kg in weight. We offer a wide variety of accessories like retract landing gear, cockpit, covers and others.
The level of pre fabrication is fairly high. The kit offers multiple option to power the plane using different technologies.
- replic of Schleicher ASG 32, scale 1:2,6
- fill fibre glass fuselage
- carbon wing ( 80 biax) wth fibre-glass top layer
- 7,70 meter wingspan
- fuselage can be parted
- optional accessories available
Parts included :
- Fibreglass parts including fuselage ( two parts) , wings ( 4 parts) , winglets , stabilizer , rudder ( total 12 parts)
- Wing joiner tubes built in
- Square carbonfibre wing joiner
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Canopy front and rear with frame
- CNC milled parts ( wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Retract landing gear Nr. 20042
- Wing-protection bags ( mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|Lenght of fuselage:||3,50 m|
|Weight (all up):||23,50 kg|
|Transport length appr.:||2,30 m|
Contact us via Email/Facebook page for more information/to order.