Pilot-RC 26% Yak-54 73in (1.85m) (Yellow/Blue Star)
A classic for any style of acrobatics, from the Russian Yakovlev factory, the Yak 54 is one of the most instantly recognisable outlines in the sky at any club.
Its round fuselage provides some of the nicest roll manoeuvres imaginable and with our kit the same can be expected.
Designed for slightly more classic 3D, it can still perform all the manoeuvres yet not make the pilot a nervous wreck each time they try something new. A carefully designed wing section and moderate control surfaces by todays standards make everything happen just that little bit slower, ideal for early 3D steps or if you just love low and slow just inches off the deck!
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly pre-fabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings and stabs
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
Wingspan: 73in (1.85m)
Wing Area: 1031sq in (6652sq cm)
Fuselarge Length: 65.8in (1.67m)
Weight: 10.5lbs (4.8kg)
Engine Required: 26 - 35cc or Electric equivalent
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and Yak style spats)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axles and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Email/Facebook message us for more information and up to date pricing!