Hawker Hunter 2,32m full composite GFK/CFK kit white
The Hawker Hunter is a single-engine fighter aircraft from a British production. Due to their excellent handling characteristics, the Hunter was always a favorite of aerobatic teams , as the “Patrouille Suisse”.
We are pleased to offer you this famous scale model in well known Tomahawk quality. The model has already been used several times with great success at world championships. This model is perfect for competition because of the high level of details and the excellent flight characteristics.
- Full composite kit, which is manufactured in most modern glas- and carbonfiber (herex) vacuum sandwich technology.
- High quality accessory like landing gear, exhaust pipe, fuel tank are available
- All scale accessory available
- Composite parts of wings, fuselage, horizontal stabilizer, rudders, air-intakes, gear-doors. (total 22 parts )
- Wing joiner built in
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Retract mount for main gear built in
- CNC milled parts ( wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Turbine engine
- Thrust pipe
- Retract landing gear
- Linkage set for rudders no. 11235
- Linkage set for geardoors no. 11236
- Canopy-lock no. 90212
- Wing-protection bags ( mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|Lenght of fuselage:||3,10 m|
|Required turbine size:||16 kg|
|Wing construction:||fibreglass/carbon composite|