Desert Aircraft DA-200
Displacement: 200 ccm
Bore: 42.6 mm
Stroke: 35 mm
Weight: 4995 g
including Ignition: 5210 g
Output: 14.0 kW / 19.0 PS
RPM Range: 900 - 6700 1/min
RPM Max: 8500 1/min
Fuel Consumption: 8.0 Liters/h @ 6000 1/min
2-Blade: 32x12", 32x10"
· Extremely low vibration.
· Aerobatic power curve.
· Fast throttle response.
· Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
· CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
· Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
· Two Walbro Carburators
· Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
· Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
· DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques,including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
· Rapid spares delivery and repair service from Germany by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
· 3 Years Guarantee* by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
Please contact us on our Facebook page or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org for stock status & estimated delivery times before/when placing your order.