Desert Aircraft DA-170
Displacement: 171.8 ccm
Bore: 52.0 mm
Stroke: 40.5 mm
Weight: 3650 g
including Ignition: 3790 g
Output: 13.2 kW / 18.0 PS
RPM Range: 1000 - 6500 1/min
RPM Max: 9200 1/min
Fuel Consumption: 7.1 Liters/h @ 6000 1/min
2-Blade: 30x12", 32x10", 32x12"
3-Blade: 29x12", 30x12"
· Same lenght and mounting as the DA-150.
· Aerobatic power curve.
· Fast throttle response.
· Most torque in its class.
· Low vibration.
· Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft.
· CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
· Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings.
· Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
· Walbro Carburator
· Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
· Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
· DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques,including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
· Rapid spares delivery and repair service from Germany by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
· 3 Years Guarantee* by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.