Desert Aircraft DA-150L
Displacement: 150 ccm
Bore: 49 mm
Stroke: 40 mm
Weight: 3325 g
including Ignition: 3470 g
Output: 12.3 kW / 16.5 PS
RPM Range: 1000 - 6500 1/min
Max RPM: 8500 1/min
2-Blade: 30x10", 30x12", 32x10", 32x12"
3-Blade: 28x14" 29x12", 30x12"
Fuel Consumption: 5.9 Liters/h @ 6000 1/min
· 375 g lighter compared to the DA-150
· Thinner cooling fins for better cooling and weight reduction
· Even better throttle responce due to the reduced crankcase volume
· Aerobatic power curve
· Low vibration due to computer simulation aided design
· The cylinder, piston and crankshaft are developed by Desert Aircraft
· CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
· Long conrod with gudgeon pin set very near piston crown for reduced side load
· Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings
· Four petal reed valve, bottom induction
· Walbro Carburator
· Battery ignition with automatic advance and retard
· DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques,including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography
· Rapid spares delivery and repair service from Germany by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH
· 3 Years Guarantee* by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
Please contact us on our Facebook page or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org for stock status & estimated delivery times before/when placing your order.