Desert Aircraft DA-100L
Displacement: 100 ccm
Bore: 42.6 mm
Stoke: 35.0 mm
Weight: 2475 g
including Ignition: 2620 g
Output: 7.6 kW / 10.3 PS
RPM-Range: 1000 - 6700 1/min
RPM Max: 8500 1/min
Fuel Consumption: 4.4 Liters/h @ 6000 1/min
2-Blade: 26x12", 27x10", 28x10"
3-Blade: 26x12", 25x12"
· 180 g less weight and 100 RPM more than the DA-100 on the same prop.
· Aerobatic power curve.
· Most torque in its class.
· New and smaller crankcase, CNC milled from 7075 aluminum alloy.
· Long conrod with gudgeon pin located very near to piston crown to reduce side loads.
· Three crank bearings, long spacing between front bearings.
· Walbro Carburator
· Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
· Electronic ignition with auto advance and retard.
· DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
· Rapid spares delivery and repair service from Germany by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
· 3 Years Guarantee* by Toni Clark practical scale GmbH.
Please contact us on our Facebook page or via our email email@example.com for stock status & estimated delivery times before/when placing your order.